Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Random freak out!

I'm so nervous that I'm going to mess something up. I'm afraid I'll miss my ovulation days even though I will do "the married thing" everyday, and pee on ovulation sticks. I'm afraid I won't ovulate. I'm afraid I'll be pumping myself full of fertility meds for a year. I need encouragement. It's only CD6, I'm only on day 2 of clomid. I'm being a crazy weirdo! I just want it to work! Am I being selfish? God has a plan. God has a plan. God has a plan. Meagan stop trying to do everything by yourself. AHHHH!

On a happy note: I had a freakin' awesome day at work! I felt so needed today, and loved every minute of it :)

1 comment:

  1. You aren't crazy or selfish, you are being honest. You know that God has a plan, its the trusting Him part that we all struggle with. I totally understand how that works. Just take it day by day and remind yourself who is really in charge ;)

    ReplyDelete