Monday, November 22, 2010

PW

thepioneerwomancooks500

I want to talk to you briefly about The Pioneer Woman. This woman changed the way I cook. I was a good cook, but I have become an AMAZING cook because of her recipes. I no longer have meals that don't include her Rosemary Rolls. They are life changing, and I have a list of friends who would agree. If I met her today I would tell her thank you. Thank you for the 15lbs I've gained since I got married. Thank you for all the wonderful detailed instructions you give me. Thank you for having some of the funniest tweets. Thank you for being such a good cook. I want to hug you.

Here are some of my favorites (I love them all, but these came to my mind first):
-Lasagna
-Pasta w/ tomato cream sauce
-ROSEMARY ROLLS
-Cajun meatloaf


Go to thepioneerwoman.com, and see your life change! Read her story about she met her husband, it's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment