Thursday, November 11, 2010

I did post!

My parents are going through a really hard time. They've been going through a bad time for 20+ years. Since my brother and I are out of the house forever everything has erupted. It's sad. It breaks my heart to see two people so unhappy. I know it's been like this my whole life. I am going to pray everyday for them. I don't know what will happen, but I just want both of them to be happy. My brother and I are fighting about it all. Grrr! I'm glad I"m 25 years old and married off so I don't have to deal with it 24/7. It's still hard though. My husband has been such a wonderful perfect support with all the craziness going on! I love him!

On the baby front....working on it! We are on CD15.

I'm sitting in Fayetteville for my FIL's major back surgery. He should be out soon. I'm sure it's going well. I am getting paperwork done, and being entertained by people in the waiting room. Doctor came out earlier to talk to a family about their relatives vagina surgery. Seriously...I do not need to hear the term "flaps and folds" EVER AGAIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment