Monday, October 25, 2010

LADY!!!!!!!!!! All caps means I'm serious!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY have I not started yet?????? I have all the symptoms, but no "lady"! My boobs are sore, my face is broken out like a 13 year old, and I just feel like I could start any second, but my body hates me. Should I wait a few days then call the doctor to get another round of it or what? Hurry the frick up you stupid body! I want to use my clomid, but I can't yet!!!!!!!!!!!! Dlfkja;sldfkja;sldkfja;lskdfjldaskfsd;lakfjlsadkffsad I just want to scream and cry!


I just want to have a big girl cry, but I'm holding it in. Ok maybe not that great...little tears are streaming down my face. What's wrong with me? I just deleted like 10 friends on facebook for no reason. Maybe I just need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment