Sunday, October 10, 2010

Branson!

I completely forgot to take pictures of our weekend...oh well.

Marriage
Kyle and I went to Branson for the weekend with some of his/our newlywed friends. It was a very relaxing fun weekend! We have only been married a year, but we felt so old and married haha. It was great! We were the wise married couple. My husband is just so funny and cute. All weekend he was being a goofyface, and so affectionate. I love him to pieces! I went shopping a bunch at outlet stores, and got some cute stuff. Kyle and I carried on our tradition of buying a new christmas ornament each year. Oh...haha there is some pickle ornament that apparently German's hide in a tree or something for fun. I wanted one, but yeah it'd be weird to look at our tree then BAM....random pickle. Pickles make me think of That's What She Said jokes haha

Baby Making

Grrr...ok this one frustrates me. I know I know I said I was going to be better about it, but this weekend brought up some thoughts. So on Friday night I went potty, and I noticed "hey that's my lady (not much just a little)!!" I was excited because my body was back to normal, and that means I don't have to call my doctor this week! The next day I was cramping, and my lady was less noticeable. Then today...no lady at all. I'm not bloated, the girls (boobies!) have not been tender, and the cramping is gone. What does this mean? Was it just light spotting that shows that my body is trying to get back to normal? I've read tons of stuff online, and I don't want to call my doctor because its a waste of money to go in. Kyle thinks I need to pee on a stick just in case. I don't want to because seeing a lovely "negative or -" is starting to hurt my feelings. Kyle was very "baby happy" this weekend in Branson. He noticed little kids a lot, cute clothes, and let me buy a baby baseball christmas ornament. We both looked at each other when we drove by the sign pointing towards "Harrison". We also saw this adorable superman/batman onesie at an outlet store. I love when he shows interest in baby stuff. So yeah..what do you think?

Misc

I hate when you go on weekend trips, and come home with a tummy ache. Seriously..I need to get over my fear of unknown bathrooms!

Random Thought

I get confused sometimes of when to use "well" or "good". I also tried to help a kid with english homework, and I totally forgot what an adverb was. I know my awful grammar drives you crazy sometimes Sarah :)

1 comment:

  1. Actually, your grammar isn't HALF as bad as some people's. You should feel good about yourself. =)

    I'm only gonna say this once, so you better listen. CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!! No "lady" for this long is NOT good. Get your butt to the doctor, woman!

    ReplyDelete