Monday, September 20, 2010

Decision!

Alright so I have decided how to organize my blog. I will post each time something going on with married life, baby making, and then a vent/miscellaneous section. At the end I will put a random thought of that day. Be warned...I can be really weird/gross/inappropriate with my random thought

Marriage
Kyle was gone from Tuesday-Sunday last week. It was weird. He had to go to a work sign conference thing in South Dakota with his dad. He learned a lot, and had great bonding time with his dad. We've never been apart that long. I missed him a lot, mainly at night. I was CRAZY busy last week though. My mom and I talked weeks ago about deep cleaning my house. I am talking clearing out closets, and going through stuff that hasn't been touched in well....over a year. I hate cleaning, fyi. I have to be in a mood to clean. I love to vacuum though! My mom is amazing. She pushed me to get a bunch of stuff done, and worked on my house while I was at work some. I was completely behind on paperwork though. Some nights she would clean around me, and then I'd take a break and help her. That woman knows how to clean. She also knows that I need help sometimes with it because I get overwhelmed easily. My house looks sooo clean and organized now! Kyle was very impressed :( I was really stressed out all week. I barely had time to remember he wasn't there. I had either paperwork, cleaning, zumba, or extra stuff to do every night. By the time the weekend came around all I wanted to do was sit on my couch and watch movies I rented. That is exactly what I did! Kyle and I talked maybe 20 minutes each day. Well..we usually text/direct message on Echofon all day anyways. It was really hard at night. I am totally scared of the dark, but have to sleep in pitch black. I swear I heard noises, and freaked out every night . I watched too much Rescue 911 when I was younger! All those creepers breaking into houses..ahhhhh! I was glad when he finally came home! You really get used to sleeping next to someone, and never think about it until they aren't there. He liked the new Cindy Crawford sheets I splurged on! I am glad I wasn't a total mess while he was gone. I always worry that I am too dependent on him. I missed my cutie man friend!

BabyMakin'
Uhm so still no "lady". I guess I just wait until this next cycle shows up before I call my doctor again. Weird that it skips a month after being off BCP since late February. I guess I have been a little stressed with work, and possibly eating too much. Now I am cutting down calories, and doing Zumba twice a week at church. I also walk the halls A LOT at school so I am not just sitting on my buttocks being lazy. It really changes day to day on how I feel about this topic. I know I am not healthy right now, and probably not the best body to house a baby. PLUS I have to remember that GOD has a perfect time for us...and I just have to be patient.

Misc
5 Fun Facts about me

1. I'm Team Edward all the way! I do not find him attractive though. I will argue my side until I am blue in the face. I'm not a Twilight addict. I just love to read, and get so sick of teeny bopper's basing characters on looks.

2. Since I've gained weight over the years I randomly stick my finger in my belly button to see if it makes a sound.

3. I have very weird sexual dreams about Kevin Costner, Harrison Ford, and other old men like that. Kyle is always in my dreams too, standing in a corner.

4. I think I have social anxiety. I can't stand big groups, and I am so awkward and quiet around groups of adults. Yup working in mental health has caused me to self diagnose myself.

5. I love to take baths. It has to be super hot though. It's not ready until I have to jump out of it a few times because it burns my booty :)

Random Thought
Why do boys (especially 8-12 year old and 20+ year olds) feel the need to adjust/scratch/grab their "junk" all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment