Monday, March 21, 2011

Halfway! 20 weeks

How far along: 20 weeks! Halfway there


Total weight gain: -2lbs! I've lost 5lbs since my first appt in december, and gained 3 back in the past month haha!

Size and growth of the baby: She is as long as a banana, and about 10 oz I think. I compare her to a bottle of water.

Sex: A little lady!

Maternity clothes: I'm off to buy maternity pants today. I can still wear my other "fat pants", but they are becoming a little tight or not fitting like normal. Basically I need a whole new summer wardrobe :)

Sleep: Ehh...I have a hard time staying asleep. I toss and turn a lot.

Best moment(s) of the week: Reaching 20 weeks! Finding out she is a SHE last week! Feeling flutters

Movement: Flutters randomly during the day, but mostly at night when I'm about to go to sleep.

Food cravings/aversions: Crave pickles (but I've always been that way),cheese dip, curly fries, and steak!

Morning sickness: None. Never had morning sickness!

Symptoms: Dizziness, Fatigue, is laziness one? :)

Labor signs: None thank goodness

Belly button in or out: In, very in

What I miss: Sleeping all night!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your little girl! I've been off FB for a while and knew that you were going to find out soon! Sounds like you are having a fairly easy pregnancy. Keep us posted as you progress.

    ReplyDelete