Wednesday, January 19, 2011

12 Weeks

So I'm in the safe zone!!!! Everything has gone great so far! I feel pretty good most of the time. I had a big huge post planned, but I need to get caught up on some work. I'll post it when I get time.

I'm doing my 12 week update now even though it's not technically until tomorrow


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: About 2 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 5lbs!
Maternity Clothes: Still in my normal fat girl clothes
Gender: No idea, but I find out at my appt. in March!
Movement: None :(
What I miss: Sleeping through the night!
Cravings: Salad, but NO chicken. Chicken is grossing me out!
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, still have to tell myself to eat because I never feel hungry, a little bit of nausea, and stupid indigestion
Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again on monday! It's still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment