Friday, December 31, 2010

9 Weeks!

I am getting closer and closer to that "safe zone". My 2nd appointment is in a few weeks/few days! I'm ready to see how much different my baby looks! I'm feeling pretty good. Getting used to being tired all the time. Last night around 9:30pm I felt my body ready to sleep. I stayed up until 11:00pm to see how I felt. I was not a person haha. I was some kind of zombie. The body pillow is helping me sleep, but poor Kyle losing room in the bed now. I giggled today when I drank some water, and immediately had to pee. I experimented with it all day. Water does not like to stay in my body long.

We leave for New Orleans tomorrow morning. Pray for our safety. Being in a car doesn't bother me, but I haven't been in one for hours and hours since I've been pregnant. We are going to the Sugar Bowl..actually the boys are and I'm hanging out with one of the wives. I LOVE cajun food, and I am so excited to try new stuff! I hope my tummy can handle it though. I'll have to take it easy on the spicy stuff which stinks :( We'll have a good time. Neither of us has ever been there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment